Customer Notice: Green Cards learn more

Insurance that’s built around you

Every type of business we work with is unique in their own way and our expert business team can work closely with you to determine the specifics of what you need, even if you require highly bespoke specialist insurance cover.

Get in touch

Types of liability cover

Public/Product Liability

Public Liability covers your business against claims of injury or property damage to a third party.Product Liability is important to have to cover you against products that you have manufactured or supplied to a third party.

Employer Liability

As an employer you are legally obligated to have this policy in place to help pay compensation if an employee or indeed ex-employee sues you for injury or illness caused by their work.

Land Liability

If you own land, this policy covers you against exposure to claims as result of someone being injured on your land – even trespassers.

Property Owner Liability

If you are a landlord or a property owner, this policy covers you if a member of the public (including tenants) injures themselves on your property or damage is caused to another property.

Need to speak with us? 08000 66 55 44