Windscreen Breakage and Emergency Contact Numbers

Great Value Home Insurance Quotes Online

We compare home insurance quote to find you the best possible deal. You can choose to cover buildings only, buildings and contents or contents only and we will search through our panel of insurers to find you great cover with all the benefits you would expect and more.

With our online home insurance quote facility you can save heaps of time by entering your information once and letting us search through our panel of insurers to find you the cover your need at a great price.

Choose the Correct Cover


Buildings insurance covers the cost of rebuilding the structure of your home including any fixed furniture and fittings. Buildings is the most basic cover required under most home insurance policies.


Contents insurance cover the replacement costs of items within your home. You should include any non-fixed items within your home in your contents insurance. If you are renting a home some insurers offer a contents only policy to cover your personal belongings. Talk to us to find out more.

Buildings and Contents

Insuring both your buildings and contents under one comprehensive policy is the most convenient and affordable way for most homeowners to protect their homes.

Key Policy Features

It is important to know that your home insurance policy provides adequate cover to suit your needs. We can tailor each policy to suit the needs of the homeowner. Some key features that may be included are:
  • Alternative Accomodation (10% of buildings sum insured)
  • Legal Liability (up to €2.6m)
  • Contents that are temporarily removed
  • Contents (in open)
  • Damage to pipes/cables
  • Trace and Access
  • Fire brigade charges
  • Replacement locks
  • Title Deeds
  • Accidental breakage of fixed glass and sanitary ware
  • Money/credit cards
  • Christmas/wedding gifts
  • Freezer contents
  • Audio, TV and video (excluding phones/tablets/gadgets)
  • Loss of oil/water

Frequently Asked Questions

  • 1. Do I need to take out a new home insurance policy if I move house?
  • 2. What is the meaning of “trace and access” cover?
  • 3. If I need to make a home insurance claim what do I need to consider?


You may be able to transfer your home insurance to the house however it is vital that you contact us as your changes in circumstances must be notified to your insurer so that adjustments can be made. Your premium may be affected by the changes in circumstances.


If there is a leak in your home finding the source of it can be very expensive and cause disruption to your house. Trace and Access covers the cost of finding exactly where the leak is.


If there are non-urgent repairs you should notify your insurer before having the work carried out to make sure it is covered. If your home has been burgled notify the police first then contact your insurer, take photos as evidence.

What Details do I need to get a Quote?

  • The rebuild cost of your home
  • The value of your contents
  • Your home security details, i.e. type of alarm installed
  • Details of any previous claims you may have made
  • Your property details
  • Your personal details

Need to speak with us? 065 6841766